Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT Tazer Lite
Free FedEx 2DAY shipping for 48 Continuous States. Only to lower 48 States
Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT Tazer Lite
Simple, plug-in installation – Tazer JL Lite simply plugs in, in place of your SGW module. Supports 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL and Jeep Gladiator JT
Features are all accessed using the dash display, using steering wheel buttons to navigate the menus.
Tazer JL JT Lite features can be broken into two categories;
Vehicle Settings – which are changes made to the Jeep-like tire size, gear ratios, or change settings to accommodate other upgrades or modifications. These changes will continue to operate after the Tazer JL JT Lite is unplugged.
- Change Tire Size
- Change Gear Ratio
- Change Transfer case LOW ratio
- Enable/Disable TPMS system
- Change TPMS pressure warning limit front/rear (25psi-85psi)
- One-touch return-to-stock – Quick “unmarry” function returns all vehicle settings back to stock.
Live Functions – which are functions the Tazer JL JT Lite performs live, only while plugged in.
- AutoStopStart disable – remembers the last state of the auto stop-start system and will set it for you the next time you start the vehicle
- AutoTracKill – remembers the last state of the traction control system and will set it for you the next the time you start the vehicle
- Can disconnect sway bar in 2WD up to 30mph
- Light Show mode – 6 preset and 3 make-your-own Light shows that flashes all the exterior lights, perfect for car shows/first responders/off-road visibility. Control from Key Fob or steering wheel buttons. Can be enabled for in-motion use for parades, off-road and legal police/EMS. Impersonating law enforcement is a felony in all 50 States.
- Cooldown mode: Turn engine fans on-demand when the ignition is on, engine not running
- Line Lock: Can lock front brakes for an easy burnout
- Rock Crawl: Can lock all four brakes by pressing steering wheel buttons to hold the vehicle still, especially helpful when off-road.
- Winch Mode: Raise idle to 2000 RPM with a simple button press.
- Display DTC’s – Shows the diagnostic codes that’s making the check engine light come on.
- Clear CELs – Reset that pesky check engine light. Good when you have mods that set the light and you know exactly why.
- 0 to 30 and 0 to 60 Timers – Displays 0-30 or 0-60 times on EVIC display
Firmware updates – the new firmware is available periodically, always free!
|Year||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021|